Please tell us what you think about the City’s services.
What are we doing that you like? What improvements to our services should we be making? You can share your comments with us in a number of ways:
This will be especially helpful to us if you recently received service from the City.
- Did you get the information you were looking for?
- Did you get it in a timely, friendly manner?
- Did we deliver the service like we said we would?
- Is there a better way for us to serve you?
Our goal is to provide you with great service.
But we can only do this with your help by letting us know:
- When we did something right, so we can be sure to do it again.
- And when we did something wrong, so we can change it.
We are genuinely committed to looking for ways of improving service to our residents, businesses and visitors—whether at City Hall, at our other City facilities, over the telephone or out in the community. But we can only do this if you let us know how we’re doing.
So, please take a moment to use one of the contact methods listed above.
Thanks for your help,
Jurupa Valley Planning Department