Description of streets impacted by seasonal permit parking:
- Downey Street from 61st Street to 64th Street (east side)
- Corey Street from Limonite Avenue to 64th Street
- Baker Street from 63rd Street to Kennedy Street
- Archer Street from 63rd Street to Kennedy Street
- 63rd Street from Downey Street to Baker Street
- 64th Street from Downey Street to Archer Street
- 65th Street from Kennedy Street to Archer Street
- Kennedy Street from 64th Street to Archer Street
The following items will be implemented prior to the Memorial Day weekend of each year:
- Signs will be posted establishing permit parking for the area effective May 1 through October 31
- Permits will be available to residents online and through the attached application process
- ”No Parking” signs will be posted south side of 64th Street and the west side of Downey Street
- Every other year (odd year), residents must apply for and receive new parking permit placards
Permit placards can be obtained by filling out the online application below. Residents can also mail in a paper application or fill out the paper application at City Hall. Residential parking permits may not be sold, transferred, loaned, borrowed, to other residences, other residents, or visitors to the neighborhood. Visitor passes are only valid to visitors that are visiting the residents at the address that the visitor pass is registered with. Permit placards must be displayed at all times when parking in areas subject to the parking permit program. Any violation of the rules may result in a revocation of parking permit passes and further legal action.
Note: Residents are limited to two (2) residential permits and two (2) visitor permits. Any resident applying for more than two (2) residential permits will be required to provide legal documentation (such as California DMV registration records) demonstrating that more than two (2) vehicles are actively registered to the address.