Following an environmental review under the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), three industrial buildings located at 4725, 4790, and 4795 Troy Court for a total of 10.43 acres. The project was recently approved with the following added/amended conditions:
- Inclusion of E-V charging stations
- Enhancements of the south elevations facing Van Buren
- Refurbishment of the existing tubular steel fencing • Prohibition of center swales on the site
- Paving design enhancements to vehicle access points
- Removal of graffiti within 24 hours
For questions, please visit the City’s website or contact the Jurupa Valley Community Development Department at (951) 332-6464.