Beginning July 26, 2019, CalTrans will be performing a major pavement rehabilitation project on the SR-60 from the I-15 to the SR-60/I-215 Interchange
- Pavement work on SR-60 beginning July 26, 2019
- SR-60 will be closed (per the maps) in the direction of the work between I-15 and I-215/SR-91 for a total of fourteen consecutive weeks for 55 hours from 10 p.m. every Friday to 5 a.m. every Monday.
- This will be seven weekends in each direction, beginning with eastbound traffic.
- The established detour will be I-10 and SR-91.
Three bridges (crossing SR-60) will be replaced within the area of Chino and Ontario during the same time as the pavement work on:
- Monte Vista
The City is working in conjunction with Caltrans to promote the official detours which push traffic along alternate freeways rather than local surface streets. Please plan accordingly for your weekend and nighttime travel plans by consulting the references below.
- Click here for Caltrans’ quick map of live driving conditions
- Click here for Caltrans’ database of live lane closures
- Click here to visit Caltrans’ twitter account for live updates