Trauma Intervention Programs, INC. (TIP)
TIP of Riverside County is looking for caring people willing to be part of a team of citizen volunteers trained to provide emotional and practical support to the victims of traumatic events.
A TIP volunteer will be called to emergency scenes by local police, fire, medical, and hospital personnel to:
- Comfort families after the death or sudden illness of a loved one
- Support family members after the suicide of a loved one
- Help emotionally traumatized victims of accidents
- Provide emotional and practical support to those who have been robbed, burglarized, or assaulted
- Help disoriented older persons
- Help those emotionally shaken by any crisis event
The Training Academy begins Wednesday, August 17, 2022. Register today!